Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Makeover

So my original intent for this blog was to chronicle my journeys in Asia. A foreign and wild land that I had never visited until last summer (Those blog posts you can still read below). But I never thought of what I'd do with the blog once my trip was over, it seemed that once that trip was over the blog served its purpose and the journey was over.

But I've come to realize that it doesn't end there, and there are many more adventures just in our own neighborhoods, so I feel it is apt to keep this blog alive.

And having a blog is pretty useful too especially when I find so many amusing things on the internet. Case in point: (http://theoatmeal.com/comics/facebook_suck)

But more so this blog is a place to talk about anything and everything so enjoy!

1 comment: